Mittwoch, 28. Januar 2009

Engine building

Here's the preliminary mockup of the right side engine valvetrain. It's assembled without gaskets just to see if everything will fit properly. Actually, there was an issue with the pushrods, the ones I ordered were too long, obviously made for engines without hydraulic lifters.
The rockers are 1to1.6 roller tip type.
We also checked the valvecover for proper fit over the rocker arms and even though it doesn't look like it, they clear well.
Pic of the wrong pushrods and the new ones in the right length.

Now I'm waiting for new pistons to beginn building the engine from the bottom up!

Keine Kommentare: