Samstag, 2. August 2008


I worked over the driveshaft last week. After a lot of organizing, taking parts and pieces to various destinations and picking stuff up, I finally started to do some work myself. At last a new chance to get some dirt under my fingernails. Cleaning, sanding and painting. The surface didn't turn out as good as I had hoped for, the glossy black Hamerite paint did not turn into a smooth finish. Maybe I'll sand some more and get the whole shaft spraypainted at a later time. I also did the strutrods from the front suspension but I don't have pics of those.

Keine Kommentare: